Saturday, July 9, 2011

My fault..

I'm not gonna blame other's, I'm gonna blame myself..
I'm not supposed to be here..I'm supposed to be working..not studying..
I'm supposed to help my family..not give them burden..
I've lost my spirit..and I cannot wait any longer..
I want to help them..I want them to relax..never work again..let me carry the burden..not them..should I carry on??

I want they to be happy, not crying for not giving me enough of anything..
I want to make them feel easy, not hard on anything..
I want him to see, I'm far more better than his children..
And I'm not just plain talking..

If I could not do this when I leave this place..
Anyone who sees me..just beat me up..
Even if you are my closest friends..or the person I loved..
Cause I know..there is nobodies fault..
There is only My fault..and mine only..

No comments:

Post a Comment