Saturday, December 25, 2010

Adakah anda mempunyai ciri-ciri Melayu?/Do you have the characteristic of a Malay?

Assalammualaikum, and hai to blogger, the question I always ask myself is, 'Is the Malay are truly Malay?'. Because nowadays the Malay always wanted to follow the American culture, Is that Malay? Following others but not proud by their own culture. Do we even see the Malay wears 'Baju Melayu' going to work? except on Friday, what is going on to Malay nowadays. Hang Tuah said 'Malay will never disappear in the world' but it's slowly disappearing. If someone dare to call themselves a Malay, show me your attitude of a Malay, that consist patient, calm, try to help each other out, solving problem in peace and not fighting. I've done my part as Malay, do you? this attitude are the attitude of a Malay that our religion is Islam. Think about it my dear frens, are you even dare to call yourself a Malay and brought it up to the International? Tell me what Chinese, and Indian have in common but we don't? Those two races that sometime we hate, have something in common that is, they help each other out, rather than trying to make each other fall. Unlike the Malay, we will get envy if some of us are better than us. Basically this kind of attitude consist negative and positive, if the positive person would be envy, but they will improve themselves to be better, unlike the negative person, they will try anything to make the person they envy at, fall. So, think about it are you Malay that holds Islam as religion? or you only Malay by your MyKad? Please my frens, wake up, and see around you. Sorry if this post is harsh, but I've had it with this. I lived with 8 Indians, 1 half Chinese, and me a Malay. My friend have problem with this Indians but I don't, they respect me, and I respect them. But, my friend are American-Malay, he's a Malay from US actually. He doesn't have the attitude to respect, he doesn't know how Malaysian people are. He bring his own attitude to this house and causing trouble to himself and then said that the Indian is rude. Alright, now who create the problem first? the Malay, and then blame others for the problem. I'm not on any side right now, but seeing this kind of act in front of me makes me feel ashamed for other races, and I think this is my right decision. Who ever Malay that came upon this post, please leave a comment, I want to know what is your reaction.

2 comments:

  1. sy bkn melayu..sy jawo!hahaha..jd sy tdk prlu beri ape2 cmment..ha3 =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. ko jowok..balik jowok skg..nnt gue beli tiket terbang balik jowok utk kamu..hahahaahaha..

    ReplyDelete